Invisalign – Richmond, VA
Keep Your Confidence While You Straighten Your Smile
You’ve always wanted to straighten your teeth, but at this point in your life, you don’t want to wear metal braces for several years to make it happen. We have wonderful news! You can realign your smile without sacrificing your appearance. Made of clear plastic, Invisalign aligners are subtle and practically disappear when worn. As a result, you don’t have to worry about metal brackets and wires interfering with your social and professional interactions. Reach out to one of our two dental offices to straighten your teeth and finally have the smile you’ve dreamed about thanks to Invisalign in Richmond, VA.
Why Choose Brown, Reynolds, Snow, LeNoir Dentistry for Invisalign?
- Customized Treatment Plan Just for You
- Multiple Dentists with Years of Experience & Training
- Low-Interest Financing with CareCredit Available
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
When you choose Invisalign over traditional braces, you can enjoy the following advantages:
- Less irritation: The smooth plastic feels much nicer on your lips and cheeks than bulky metal brackets.
- Faster treatment: While traditional braces take 24 to 36 months, Invisalign can typically be completed in 12 to 18 months.
- Easier maintenance: Instead of having to brush and floss around the brackets and wires, you can take the aligners out and continue your normal oral hygiene routine.
- No food restrictions: You can eat whatever you want with Invisalign. Just be sure to brush and floss before putting the aligners back in.
What Is the Invisalign Process?
During a consultation with one of our dentists, you can both determine whether Invisalign is a good choice for your smile. At this point, we will take impressions of your teeth and start creating your treatment plan. An Invisalign dental lab will fabricate your aligners accordingly and send out the first few sets. Once they arrive, you’ll wear each set for at least 20 hours every day for about two weeks at a time. Then, you switch to the next set. You’ll need to come into our dental office every once in a while so that we can make sure you’re progressing as planned.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Invisalign?
Although many patients qualify for Invisalign treatment, it may not be right for everyone. You need to have only mildly or moderately misaligned teeth. More severe cases may require traditional braces. Also, you must be compliant with our instructions; otherwise, you’ll experience delays in treatment, potentially costing you more in the long run. In reality, the best way to know whether Invisalign could work for you is to meet with one of our dentists for a more detailed discussion and exam.